iNet Service : Telecoms & Intelligent Network
About ICS Digital
Independent Content Services (ICS) is an international content and digital media specialist that creates and delivers hundreds of daily stories, features and previews, many hours of live and recorded audio services, video, marketing, translation into over 60 languages and more.
ICS wanted to scale its audio streaming services to its customers and provide a higher quality experience.
As its operation grew, it also needed to provide a simpler onboarding process for new customers, as well as identifying and delivering new revenue generating services.
With its current traditional telecoms network that was in place this simply was not achievable or cost justifiable. ICS needed to look at how to embrace new IP based telecommunications networks.
- iNet’s carrier grade telecoms platform and expertise allowed them to help ICS migrate away from ISDN over to an IP based network, which was more reliable and provided a better customer service.
- iNet developed the technical capabilities to assist ICS in rolling out new revenue generating services.
- By providing marketing numbers, a revenue sharing model was agreed that would incentivise both parties as well as make it simpler for ICS to onboard new customers.
The partnership between Kura and iNet has enabled it to deliver on its objectives around delivering customer service excellence:
- Customers can choose the channel or channels of choice by which they want to connect with the contact centre.
- Agents are more productive and able to better service customers by have a single view of their customer.
- The Contact Centre is available 100% of the time to serve its client, accurately report on their usage and meet agreed SLA’s