iNet Service : Telecoms & Intelligent Network
About LEADING EVENT TICKETING AGENCY
Our client specialises in live entertainment ticket sales and distribution and has operations in many countries around the world.
The Customer had implemented a new contact centre solution based on the Vocalcom omni-channel system.
With the nature of the event ticketing business, there will be times when high profile events are launched. This means that call volumes into its contact centres will dramatically increase at those times. Unfortunately the current telephony systems were just not able to handle those peaks, leading to calls either being dropped or remaining unanswered for long periods. All of this resulted in high levels of customer dis-satisfaction and potential ticket sales being lost.
As a key UK channel partner, Vocalcom approached iNet due to its telecommunications platform expertise, to work with them and the Customer to identify and help resolve the telephony capacity issues that they were facing.
After several customer workshops, iNet implemented the following key upgrades:
- The provision of dedicated network capacity profiling to ensure that peak call volumes could be seamlessly handled
- The development of an automated FAQ solution enhancing self-service & Interactive options for people calling in to book up events
- An online portal to enable the real-time management and adjustment of call thresholds per inbound number across all campaigns.
- 100% uptime of the telephony network and 100% connection and termination of all inbound calls.
- Improved efficiency in agent handling time as a direct result of the self-service FAQ solution.
Over a 12-month period, the system has been able to handle a tenfold increase in calls answered each month – growing from around 100,000mins/month to over 1 million minutes. This has meant that the revenue generated has significantly increased in terms of both ticket sales as well as telephony revenue