Business Process Outsourcer
iNet Service : Contact Centre
About K U R A
As a leading UK based BPO with multiple contact centres, Kura help improve operational efficiency for their for their Banking, Utilities, Insurance and Telecommunications clients.
Kura were running an on-premise legacy CC solution, which had the following issues:
- Stability and reliability problems, especially as they looked to add more clients to the platform. This required significant new investment in software upgrades and new hardware to address.
- Inability to generate timely and accurate billing for its clients was causing client satisfaction issues as well as additional manual processes to address the errors.
- Due to the high levels of staff attrition and the usability of the system for the agents, Kura faced significant productivity challenges – both in training up new agents as well as their ongoing ability to work effectively.
- The current system handled the telephone side of the contact centre business but was not able to provide them with the ability to offer its customers the digital channel experience, which they were demanding.
These challenges impacted on Kura’s ability to be able todeliver the level of customer service its clients (and their customers)expected and it was impacting on its ability to win more business.
- iNet’s carrier grade cloud hosted telecommunication’s platform provided the high service reliability critical to Kura’s business model
- Comprehensive “out of the box” reporting, as well as configurable reporting templates allowing Kura to generate accurate client reporting in a timely manner.
- A Contact Centre solution that provided a single view of the customer’s interactions with the Kura contact centre, irrespective of channel – telephone, social, chat, email.
- Intuitive wizard driven user interface meant that the agents are far more productive from day one.
The partnership between Kura and iNet has enabled it to deliver on its objectives around delivering customer service excellence:
- Customers can choose the channel or channels of choice by which they want to connect with the contact centre.
- Agents are more productive and able to better service customers by have a single view of their customer.
- The Contact Centre is available 100% of the time to serve its client, accurately report on their usage and meet agreed SLA’s